Answer 3-4 sentences for each questions. Please be creative!
1. Analyze the pros and cons of the following President Trump tweet and write one for him regarding this subject.
Watching the Dodgers/Red Sox final innings. It is amazing how a manager takes out a pitcher who is loose & dominating through almost 7 innings, Rich Hill of Dodgers, and brings in nervous reliever(s) who get shellacked. 4 run lead gone. Managers do it all the time, big mistake!
2. Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods will be playing a winner take all $9 million golf challenge against each other. You work for Tiger. What idea(s) will you give him regarding PR and the prize money? Think before the match takes place.
3. The Call Me Maybe video was by the U.S. Swim team prior to the Olympic Games. Come up with a couple of reasons they might have decided to do this video.
4. MMA Mr. Controversial-Arrogant Conor McGregor posted this on Instagram. Discuss the reason why you had him do this.
Thoughts on my last fight.
Round 1. I believe from a sport standpoint, round 1 was his. Top position against the fence. Zero position advancement or damage inflicted. But top position.
From a fight standpoint the first round is mine.
Actual shots landed and a willingness to engage. Straight left early. Knee to the head on the low shot. Elbows in any and all tie up scenarios. Opponent just holding the legs against the fence for almost the entire round.
Round 2 he is running away around the cage before being blessed with a right hand that changed the course of the round, and the fight.
It was a nice shot.
After the shot I bounced back up to engage instantly, but again he dipped under to disengage. That is the sport and it was a smart move that led to a dominant round, so no issue. Well played.
If I stay switched on and give his stand up even a little more respect, that right hand never gets close and we are talking completely different now.
I gave his upright fighting no respect in preparation. No specific stand up spars whatsoever.
Attacking grapplers/wrestlers only.
That won’t happen again.
I also gave my attacking grappling no respect. To defense minded.
Listen to nobody but yourself on your skill set.
You are the master of your own universe.
I am the master of this.
I must take my own advice.
Round 3. After the worst round of my fighting career, I come back and win this round. Again walking forward, walking him down, and willing to engage.
Round 4. My recovery was not where it could have been here.
That is my fault.
Although winning the early exchanges in 4, he dips under again and I end up in a bad position with over 3 on the clock. I work to regain position and end up upright, with my back to the fence.
A stable position.
Here however, I made a critical error of abandoning my over hook at this crucial time, exposing the back, and I end up beaten fair and square.
What can I say?
It was a great fight and it was my pleasure.
I will be back with my confidence high.
If it is not the rematch right away, no problem.
I will face the next in line.
It’s all me always, anyway.
See you soon my fighting fans I love you all ❤
5. The biggest college football game of the season takes place on Saturday and what is so important about it? Think end goal.
6. What’s taken place in the World Series thus far?
7. Jacksonville played Philadelphia in an NFL game in London on Sunday. The day before four Jacksonville players were arrested for not paying their bar tab at a nightclub at 4 am Saturday morning. The owner of Jacksonville asks you what steps the team should take about this.
8. The Cleveland Cavaliers fired their coach Tyrone Lu after an 0-6 start. LeBron now plays with the L.A. Lakers. Lu led the Cavs to their first-ever championship. How would you position this move from a PR standpoint if you worked for the Cavs?