*READ THIS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A HADSHAKE*
The work is due in 30 hours.
please indicate the due date on agreement,(litterly write it out on agreement) otherwise i wont shake hands.
i will comeback in 30 min to check the messages
I need to submit it on midnight of 05-14-2014, which is TOMORROW!
I dont have time for a revision
SO PLEASE!! Please serious tutors with knowledge of Antrhopology, if I don’t get an A I will have to ask for refund.
Please asnwer 4 of the following questions
Answers to each questions have to be at least 1.5 pages long but no more than 2 pages
you must type answers in TImes New Roman 12pt font, double spaced with 1″ margin
I am providing the class note for this unit.
You may use notes, text books or other authoritative sources to answer these questions
Questions (Answer any 4 of the following questions)
1. Anthropologists have noted that, cross culturally, there is not a close connection
between being male or female biologically and gender perceptions or behavior. What
does this statement mean?
2. What are the kinds of violent and non-violent dispute resolution mechanisms used by
3. All cultures change over time. There are many reasons for this. What evidence shows
that technology and economy are particularly important causes of culture change?
4. There is currently much debate about the effects of Globalization on cultures around
the world. What arguments would you make for and against these effects?
5. Some anthropologists wonder if technological and economic change is occurring so
rapidly that it defeats democratic processes; i.e., the ability of people to understand and
control new technologies that will have an impact on their lives. Is there evidence, in
your opinion, that this view is right or wrong?
6. Some have suggested that warfare, or at least really destructive forms of war, did not
exist in ancient tribal and hunter-gatherer societies. This view sometimes argues that war
was not common in human history until the rise of advanced civilizations. Why do you
think this view is true or false?
7. At one time, some Anthropologists predicted that magic and religion would disappear
from our society, particularly as science and technology advanced. How, in your view,
has this prediction worked out? Give examples.