Read the Case in Chapter 7 titled “Pre-Launch decisions which influence innovation success.” Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you.
- Discuss the roles of early adopters and network developments in the market acceptance process of innovation.
- Compare and contrast the critical factors that impact successful and unsuccessful innovations; pay particular attention to timing and positioning.
- Evaluate how the Marketing Mix (each component) contributes to the market acceptance of an innovation.
- Discuss which component of the Marketing Mix has the least affect on the market acceptance of an innovation and justify your position.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Analyze the innovation related to new product and service development.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Write clearly and concisely about innovation and entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.