Some of your team members are a little rusty on their SQL skills but need to create the SQL select statements that would produce running summary files for reports on the following:
Customer Volume by Month
- Total shipments
- Total weight
Driver Performance by Month
- Driver ID
- Number of manifests on time
- Number of manifests delivered late
The team members sent you an e-mail with the following questions:
- From where should they source the information for the design?
- What difficulties would they have in writing the SQL statements for each of these tables?
- Should any of these tables be created on an as-needed basis?
- Do these summary tables violate the concept of table normalization?
- Provide answers to the 4 questions outlined in the assignment description in a 2–3-page Word document.
- Provide any examples, tables, or SQL statements that you created to arrive at your solutions.