Alcohol in US Society course
Your Exam shall be written in APA format and follow the template provided. You will need to provide a minimum of two (2) references for each question, which is a total of ten (10) references. APA format is written in Times New Roman 12-point font. The Final exam shall consist of a minimum of five (5) pages, one (1) page for each question (outcome).
Final Exam Essay Questions (Outcomes):
1. Distinguish symptoms of alcohol-related substance use disorders and summarize the economic, personal, and societal cost of alcoholism in the United States.
2. Differentiate and evaluate the various models explaining alcohol dependence.Add New
3. Analyze biological, psychological, sociological, familial and spiritual manifestations of alcohol dependency.
4. Examine various evaluation instruments and their application to intervention, referral, placement, treatment approaches/techniques and after-care.
5. Evaluate how issues related to alcohol dependence apply to specific special populations (e.g. women, adolescents, college students, elderly, workplace, military, etc.)
When you have finished make sure that the Final Exam is saved as a Word document (.doc or .docx) and upload to TURNITIN before submitting for grading.