Write your Final Argument Paper using the APA Paper Template. Your final paper should be 700 to 1,050 words in length.
Ensure that your final paper includes the following:
- An APA-formatted title page
- An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement that clearly states your argument.
- APA-formatted level 1 headings for each main topic
- A topic sentence to begin each paragraph under each main topic
- No more than three to five instances of paraphrased or directly quoted material integrated throughout the paper, followed by the appropriate APA-formatted citation
- Conclusion paragraph
- An APA-formatted reference page with a reference listing for a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources