which left her with severe brain damage and ventilator dependent.September 23, 2019
explicitly applying the “Satisfactory Moral Theory” to the Digital Entertainment industry.September 23, 2019
Ashford 2: – Week 1 – Assignment
Carefully review the Grading Rubric before beginning the assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to learn more about how connected you are to the ecosystems and biosphere that you inhabit. You will learn how your everyday choices impact our environment. Most importantly, you will learn about the benefits of joining the increasing number of people who are making choices that reduce their environmental impact.
First, calculate your ecological footprint.
- Use the Footprint Calculator to measure your ecological footprint and learn “how many Earths” it takes to support your lifestyle. Be sure to choose the “detailed response” option for each question.
- Answer each question in the quiz honestly and record your answers and results in the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form.
Second, calculate your household carbon emissions.
- Use the Household Carbon Footprint Calculator to measure your carbon emissions and determine your environmental impact and the benefits of solutions.
- Section 1: Estimate your current total household emissions (from home energy use, vehicle use, waste).
- Section 2: Explore actions you can take to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions, energy use, and waste disposal costs.
- Section 3: See how much you can save (in dollars and emissions) by taking the actions you chose in Section 2.
- Answer each question in the quiz honestly and record your answers and results in the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form. Complete Tables A and B as well as assignment questions 1 through 4 in complete sentences on the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form.
Complete Tables A and B as well as Questions 1 through 4 in complete sentences on the Environmental Footprint Reporting Form and submit the document via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, if you utilize any outside sources in your answers, you must reference these sources in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.