The following components, each in current APA style, must be included:
1. Title page
2. Running head with page numbers
4. 8-10 pages in the body of the paper. Be sure to:
- Articulate a research question which is specific, researchable, and important to the field.
- Review at least 10 academic references.
- Offer a synthesis of the key points established in and through literature review.
- Provide well-established conclusions, and identify needed areas for future research.
5. Headings and subheadings organizing the body of the paper
6. References page