I want an essay from one of the topics below. It is an essay of The Epic of Gilgamesh. I need them tomorrow. 3 papers.
I need reactions, questions and observations about The Epic of Gilgamesh.
these are the topics:
( 1. What does it mean to be human?
2. How are we changed? What makes us alter our view or behavior or aspirations? Does the change come from internal contemplation assessed by personal philosophy?
3. Though the epic tells us much about how human beings behave, does it include any directives as to how we should behave?
4. Character motivation, often reveals not only insight on the character but also the themes of the text as a whole.
5. Morals and values of the people (and the characters?). What ideas were important to the people of Uruk? What did they expect from their rulers.? What values were important to the people?
6. Does companionship define a person?
7. Significance of the role of the gods?
8. Modern society’s depiction of sexual interaction?
9. The evolution of the roles of women?)