NEEDS TO BE DONE AND BACK TO ME BY TOMORROW MORNING (OCTOBER 18TH) AT 4:30AM, NO LATER!!!
Use the article and class notes (some things in class notes may be helpful) to answer questions in detail. Using the information presented in class about research and methodology, write a paper (just answer questions in bullet points, but use full sentences and answer thoroughly) should be 1 full pages in length, double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins all around.
1. Summary of the article/study (5 sentences). Define the main question/problem the author’s are studying in the article, and briefly summarize their main FINDINGS and CONCLUSIONS. (keep brief, save analysis for question 2)
2. ANALYZE the author’s results and conclusion based on the data.
3. Identify at least one critique, author’s bias or validity concerns in the results and conclusion sections.
4. Based on your overall evaluation of the article, does this article provide valid and quality scientific information about a biological
aspect of human sexuality? Why or why not? * this is your educated opinion.
5. What is the value of the article? What does it contribute to our understanding of human sexuality?