- Write a documented argument of 750-1,250 words (three to five pages of double-spaced typing).
- Your essay must include an introduction with a debatable thesis statement, body paragraphs with topic sentences and evidence, and a conclusion.
- You must include quotations and paraphrases from at least four sources and cite them with MLA in-text citations and a Works Cited page.
- At least half of your sources must be scholarly, which means they are from a peer-reviewed journal or the MDC library databases.
- Include a counterpoint, the point of view of the opposition. It is often helpful to include a source that disagrees with you.
The topic is Plastic in the Ocean