Kopp, D. M. (2014). Human resource development: Performance improvement through learning [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://ashford.content.edu
· Chapter 3: Introduction to ADDIE: Analyzing Training Needs
· Chapter 4: Designing Effective Training
Chapter Three of the textbook gives a basic description of five performance appraisal instruments. Choose one of the instruments, and write a two- to three-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), describing the instrument. Include the following in your paper:
1. Provide a rationale for your choice of the performance appraisal instrument.
2. Analyze the advantages of the instrument.
3. Analyze the disadvantages of the instrument.
4. Illustrate how the appraisal helps with the ADDIE model (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate).
Your paper must include in-text citations and references from at least two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook, and be formatted according to APA guidelines outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.