Create a Portfolio in Microsoft Word that focuses on the group of students in your program of study. Include the following:
Table of Contents
Section title pages
- “My Philosophy of Classroom Management” – Write a 2-3-paragraph description of the
culture you will promote in your classroom. Include broad expectations of the
teacher and the students.
- “Classroom Procedures” –Include five from the “Procedures” assignment.
- “Rules, Consequences, and Reward System” – Include a rationale for your system.
- “Communication with Parents/Guardians” – Identify at least three ways you will communicate with parents and include a rationale for each.
- “Student Engagement Strategies” – Summarize three ways to keep your students engaged. Include drawings of classroom arrangements and how you would implement the drawings in your future classroom.
- “Professionalism” – Summarize ten ways of being professional with students, parents, co-workers, and administrators. Also, include your areas of strength, an area for
improvement, and why professionalism is important.