Select one of the following topics to research:
Coffee or cafeine
Other nutrition topic approved by your instructor
Research your topic using 2 nutrition articles that discuss your topic, but provide opposing viewpoints. Use the Internet, the University Library, or the search links provided in the Week 2 Electronic Reserve Readings to locate the articles.
Write 50-to-200 word responses to each of the following questions based on your findings. Use your own words and provide examples to support your answers.
1. What topic did you choose? Discuss the position of each of the two articles you selected.
2. What health claims are stated in the articles, such as drinking coffee every day will lower one’s risk for cancer?
3. Do any of the articles’ claims seem too good to be true? Does it seem that the authors are seeking personal gain in any way? Explain your answers.
4. What are the repective sources of these articles (testimonials, peer-reviewed study)?
5. Is the information presented in each article new or has it been studied extensively over time, achieving the same results?
6. Now that you have gone through the details of each article, do you have any reversations about the information in either one? If so, explain why. Has the process of analyzing the two articles changed your opinion on the topic? Explain your anwer.