Evaluating Environmental Regulation: Collect information regarding recycling programs. State the purpose of these programs, assess their impact on firms and consumers, and evaluate the extent to which they achieve their purpose.
This paper must:
· Be between 2 and 3 pages (600 to 900 words) in length – double spaced.
· Must have a working title, thesis statement, three major points along with two details for each point, and a conclusion.
· Use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling and follow the APA format.
· Have an introduction, a development, and a conclusion. In the development you should present your arguments or assessment of the issue you selected while staying objective. In the conclusion, however, you can take a position and state your opinion.
· This being an Economics course, your arguments should pertain to the economy.
· Your arguments should be supported as much as possible by articles or studies that have been made on the subject. If you mention statistics or any data or numbers, your source should be clearly stated; otherwise your argument will not be valid. Most sources should be less than 3 years old.
· Include a list of references (URLs, articles, books, etc.) in a separate Bibliography / Webliography.
The Grading Rubric that will be used to evaluate your paper can be found in the Syllabus in the Course Home