Select two of the nonfiction texts you have read this week.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper detailing your reaction to each selection. Include the following in your paper:
- A summary of the strategies you think the writer used to convey a particular idea.
- Describe how you personally relate to the theme and explain the intended purpose of each story and its theme.
- Use quotes from each selection to support your paper. At the end of the paper, consider how you analyzed the stories and answer the following questions:
- What makes each of the chosen selections nonfiction?
- Is imagination required for writing and reading nonfiction? Why or why not?
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines