Make the singular sentences plural and the plural sentences singular. Follow the model.
That magazine is from Marco.
Those magazines are from Marco.
- These elegant skirts are fashionable.
- Did you buy that brown suit?
- These hats cost forty dollars.
- I plan to buy those green shirts.
- That saleswoman is organizing the shoes.
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate demonstrative pronouns.
- That magazine is boring. I prefer ( this one ).
- There are many bargains here! I will buy these boots and also ( those over there ).
- I don’t like those museums. Why don’t we visit ( this one )?
- I work in this restaurant and Joaquín works in ( that one ).
- First we go to this store and then we go to ( that one over there ).
Select the appropriate demonstrative word and then write the correct form to complete each conversation.
- “I like the coats that are near the box.”
” (This, that) coats that are there?”
- ( with a key in his hand ) –
Madam, (this one, that one) is the key to your room.
-Thank you. It’s room number 512, isn’t it?
- “Sorry, where is the library?”
“You have to walk a little.” Do you see (this, that) door that is there ( over there ), behind the cafeteria?
- -You know what? The players of this team volunteer with poor children.
– (this, that) is very interesting.
Write sentences with the information provided. Use the preterite and make any necessary changes.
Buy / (you) / this / skirt / red?
Did you buy this red skirt?
- me / wear / this / watch / last week
- When / find / (you) / that / tie?
- yesterday / we / hear / this / music / at the party
- Juanjo / selling / that / books / to Raquel