Watch the following 18-minute video Bullies. Be sure to take notes as you watch as you will apply what you learn to the following questions:
- What did you find surprising in the video? Why?
- How did what you learned about the Cycle of Violence relate to what we have been learning about prevention and intervention for peer victimization?
- Compare the two intervention programs discussed in the video with what we have learned about best practices for intervening in peer victimization.
- Describe an intervention program that you might develop based on what you have learned throughout this module. Your program might include elements of either or both of the intervention programs you saw in the video. Be sure to explain your rationale based on research for choosing the elements of your program.
- Based on what you learned in your readings as well as from watching the video, does research support inclusion of legal consequences for intervening in bullying behavior?
Submit your response by Wednesday, November 26, 2014. Your response should be 3-5 pages long, in APA format and include a cover page and reference list.
Films Media Group. (2002). Bullies. Films On Demand. Retrieved from http://digital.films.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?aid=9141&xtid=29938