PLEASE USE THIS FIVE ARTICLES AND ADD ANOTHER 5 SOURCES REGARDING THE TOPIC “WHAT FOOD SAYS ABOUT CLASS IN AMERICA” OR “HOW CAN THOSE WHO LIVE IN FOOD INSECURE COMMUNITIES BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF FOOD AND HAVE BETTER ACCESS TO IT?” IT HAVE TO BE TEN SOURCES IN TOTAL.
Locate and record a total of ten (10) books, online articles and newspapers on your topic. Briefly examine and review the actual items, then select those resources that provide the best information on your topic. What does ‘best’ mean? Criteria include currency (don’t choose texts more than five years old unless you have a very good reason to do so), reliability, relevance, and reputability (lots of R words!). Owl at Purdue can help you sort this stuff out!
Create an MLA citation for ever book, article, or other resource using The Owl at Purdue (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. website.
Draft a concise, coherent, grammatically and mechanically correct annotation that includes the following pieces:
- Author’s (or authors’) credentials,
- 1-2 sentence synopsis of the text (provide the upshot of the topic and author stance),
- Reliability statement (regarding level of accuracy and bias)
- Statement regarding reputability and relevance of the source (Is the source from an established organization, newspaper, or periodical? Has the article been vetted, i.e., peer reviewed?)
Formatting your Annotated Bibliography:
- Place your name, my name, class name, and due date in the upper left hand corner;
- Center the words Annotated Bibliography (bold or not is fine).
- Share your revised thesis statement (Thesis Statement: ________ )
- List each source and annotation (do NOT number or place bullets in front of your entries).
- Include a minimum often (10) entries to receive full credit for this assignment.