For this assignment, you should first complete the following tasks:
- Initiate a focused job search using industry key words and document your results.
- Build a professional-quality resume or CV that offers a clear representation of you and your skills.
- Note: You may fictionalize company names, reference information, contact information, or any other information that you feel may compromise your privacy, although the resume/CV should reflect your qualifications as accurately as possible.
- Conduct a practice interview either on your own (using flash cards with prepared questions), with the help of a friend/family member, or with a professional in your field.
Next, develop a well-written paper that includes the following:
- The results of your job search
- summary of what you learned in building a resume
- An assessment of your experience in a practice interview, including what you learned that you can apply to a real life interview.
Submit your resume and paper as separate documents. paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
- Be formatted APA Guidelines
- 3 sources