“Vaccinations as a Prophylactic Measure” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, analyze three (3) different types of children’s vaccination in terms of the economic cost to the U.S. Based on your analysis, recommend at least three (3) measures to better disseminate vaccinations to the public.
- Analyze the effectiveness of seasonal flu vaccinations and the cost-saving benefits to the U.S. working environment in your home state.
“Study Designs in Epidemiology” Please respond to the following:
- After reviewing this week’s reading material, analyze the various study designs, and recommend the optimum design for studying an outbreak of seasonal flu in your home state. Provide support for your rationale.
- Analyze the pros and cons of using a case-control study design. Based on your analysis, suggest a way in which one might primarily use the case-control design to reduce bias in an outbreak study.
- Go to the Website, located at http://www.flu.gov/prevention-vaccination/#, and review the vaccination protocols mandated by the government. Be prepared to discuss.