How does this segment develop the theme of the geographical/ethnic advance of the proclamation of the gospel presented in the key verse of the book, Acts 1:8?September 23, 2019
Identify two of the strategies identified in the book and develop critical thinking questions you would ask yourself as part of your self-assessment.September 23, 2019
Becoming a Good Thinker
The goal of this assignment is to progress as a questioner and, therefore, as a thinker. For this assignment, select an important problem faced by society today (e.g., income inequality, gun violence, online privacy), and construct three questions that will result in critical thinking using the assignment template.
- In the template, under the first column, provide your own original questions related to your chosen important problem.
- In the second column, identify domain of thinking.
- Examples of these can be found on pages 139–140 of your textbook.
- In the third column, list the intellectual standards and element of thought that relates to your question. Briefly explain why the question is important in this context (i.e., the elements of thought or reasoning that led you to this thinking).
- The eight elements of thought can be found beginning on page 62 of your textbook.
- The intellectual standards are on page 58 of your textbook and are defined on page 103.
- In the fourth column, label your question as fact, preference, or judgment.
- This information can be located on pages 126–127 of your textbook.