IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The key theme of this text has been __________.
2. Your résumé __________.
3. Lori is a Strong-Willed learner. She is working on a presentation with her coworker Dani, who seems to have a high level of use of Confluence. Keeping this in mind, Lori plans to take some actions to support Dani. Which action would support Dani’s use of Confluence?
4. When you experience discomfort with someone else’s Learning Pattern use and do not address it, this can __________.
5. Soft skills __________.
6. Pattern bias is most often experienced by __________.
7. Sarah and Joey are tasked with working on a project together at work. The project requires creativity and thinking outside of the box, which Sarah is quite comfortable with, but Joey is not. While working on the project, Joey and Sarah become frustrated. Joey feels that Sarah’s ideas are too risky, and Sarah feels that Joey’s ideas are not creative enough. Sarah and Joey are experiencing __________.
8. David and Tamara are required to work as partners on a project in class and are just getting started. David’s Use First Sequence wants to start by following the instructions for the assignment step-by-step. Tamara’s Use First Confluence wants to start by brainstorming and writing down different ideas. The point at which they become aware of a feeling of discomfort is called a __________.
9. Erin is preparing for her career search and knows that it is important to be aware of her digital presence. Erin plans to __________.
10. Ben is interested in becoming a counselor for military veterans. He decides to contact his local Veterans Affairs hospital to see if he can speak one-on-one with a current counselor to gain insights into the position. This is called a(n) __________.
11. Students with which Learning Pattern will likely appreciate the structure that Ashford courses provide?
12. Because the online classroom is text heavy, students with high Precision can often be overwhelmed and feel bogged down. Which Learning Pattern(s) can these students use to help them increase efficiency so they don’t overanalyze their tasks?
13. For paragraph three of your final assignment you will be discussing critical reading or critical writing. When selecting strategies to discuss in your paraph, it’s suggested that you choose those that come naturally to you or that you already use.
14. Your final assignment is based on what you have been learning throughout this course.
15. A growth mindset cannot be developed outside of a classroom setting.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: