Based on the peer feedback you received in the Module 7 discussion about your wiki entry and from your instructor regarding your draft, address the following (100-400 words):
- Before drafting your initial post, take time to reflect on everything you learned during the past few weeks about argument, logic, and fallacy.
- Reread your draft with an eye on logic, and make note of any fallacies you catch or claims that lack support.
- Take another look at your wiki entry and draft, with an eye on your use of outside sources. Keep an eye out for missing quotation marks, poorly paraphrased information, and in-text citations. Make note of any errors or concerns you discover. Tell us about the main areas of your paper that need work.
- How do you plan to adjust your paper to “fix” any areas that need improvement?
- Note if your reviewer(s) thought you addressed a main purpose/thesis in your paper.
- Did your reviewer(s) think you reached your audience? Do you think you reached your audience?
- As you move on to other courses, how do you plan to use what you learned in this class to expand your critical writing skills? How might you use these skills for workplace writing?