write one page’s personal statement including the highlight points I wrote in the upload file.
I want to take Master of Accountancy in University of San Diego. Preparing and taking CPA exam when I doing Master degree.
· As I first time to come University of San Diego being an undergraduate accounting student, I felt very fresh and everything new to me.
· I enjoy the studying life in School of Business of University of San Diego and want to continue being a part of School of Business community.
· Accounting is my favorite major and will help my career and life most. I like dealing with numbers and calculating.
· Joined accounting society of University of San Diego at September 12th, 2017
· I felt very involved in accounting society with joining weekly accounting events
· I enjoy being accounting tutor and answering students’ questions. Even I am not accounting tutor anymore, I still help students who need help and cannot find accounting tutors in Olin study area.
· I am interested in studying abroad offered for accounting graduate program.
· I am willing to be GA and use my knowledge learned from USD to help professors to reduce their works.
· I have a D for CHIN394 (Chinese cinema) in my GPA, because I did not have experience in the course selection when I was a freshman. I should not choose upper division class in the first year.